Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer is stuck on this error code message. I have tried turning it off and on for 60 seconds, holding the power button, hard resetting, and it just keeps flashing and staying on that screen. I just need to print one freaking paper and it stays on a neverending looping error code.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi Jennanhh,

I'm sorry to hear your printer is stuck on an error message.  The message you describe indicates a hardware failure. 

The reset you've already done is about the only troubleshooting available.  You may want to try that one more time using the steps in this document.

You can also try removing the ink cartridges and re-inserting them. 

If these steps do not help - you will need to replace the printer. 

Jean

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Just bought this printer today and the error message code :  OXC4EB8000 HLMCICCI2C keeps coming up as soon as I powered on the machine. Tried resetting the machine many times...

HP Recommended

Hi April,

If you purchased your printer today it is in warranty.  I recommend contacting HP Customer Support for an exchange. 

I'm attaching this document.  At the bottom is a link to HP Customer Support. 

I hope this will resolve your issue.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please try the below steps..

1)While the printer is ON, unplug the power cord from back of the printer and then Computer.

2)Power off the Wireless Router. Wait for 60 seconds.

3)Now plug in the power cord to printer only.

4)Check for the error.  if error shows up go to Step# 7

5)Now Power on the Wireless router.

6)Check for the error. If error shows up, then contact your ISP and check for firmware update, set the channel to 11.

7)If issue still shows up, then contact HP for further Assistance ( it could be a printer hardware issue ). If you are in USA, call 1-800-474-6836

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.