Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP LaserJet M130fw Firmware Update .rfu file for G3Q60A?

G3Q60A
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

How do get or find the link or URL to firmware update directly from HP for G3Q60A using HP Utility 5.38.0 or dedicted HP Firmware Update, wich is hard to find as well? 

HP LaserJet M130fw or MFP M129-M134 Firmware Update .rfu G3Q60A

As I was asking in detail. I guess after trying two different methods rather than playing with customer level update I would rather secure my results and go for a more detail approach, so I can make sure that my printer is "re-flushed" thru Firmware Update Utility.  All helpfull steps provided were down many times.  How do get or find the link or URL to firmware update directly from HP for G3Q60A?  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
24 24 2 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP LaserJet M130fw Firmware Update .rfu file for G3Q60A?

Hello, 

A good place to start would be the support page for your printers software/drivers/firmware. 

HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw

Please let me know if the firmware listed is what you were looking for!

Thanks, 
Clayton

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation