Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JillK57
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP MFP M281 fdw printing small (wirelessly) following ios 13.2.2 update on iPhone 7Plus & iPad Pro

HP MFP M281 fdw
iOS

I updated the iOS to 13.2.2 on iphone  7 plus yesterday and now photos are printing 1/4 size on an A4 sheet - on Colour Laser Jet Pro HP MFP M281 fdw printer - using airprint 

Please help direct me to a solution as quickly a possible? 

Many thanks in advance - Jill 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,619 7,623 695 815
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP MFP M281 fdw printing small (wirelessly) following ios 13.2.2 update on iPhone 7Plus & iPad Pro

Hi @JillK57

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the font size issue. 

To better assist you - Are you experiencing the same issue while printing from HP Smart app? 

While you respond to that, I'd suggest you try updating your iPad. Refer to this document for steps - Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, try updating the printer's firmware. Refer to this document for step by step instructions - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Try adjusting the font size, refer to this document for steps - Change the font size on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation