Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart e-All-In-One
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

Hi many hours now wasted, please can someone help? A new WiFi Hubb has been fitted and my printer wont print and is not being recognised. Totally uninstalled every thing and tried to re-instal drivers. Still have original disc that came with printer, that didnt work. Tried downloading and installing drivers that did'nt work either. It is saying it needs to run HP Set Up Assistant for everything to run properly but still doesnt recognise my printer. Have printed a test page which is fine, but it bypasses the drivers. Dont really want to buy another printer and at this rate (IT WONT BE HP)!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@WIFEY,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that your HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-in-One Printer - B110a is not getting detected on the wifi network.

This issue could occur if the network is not configured properly.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Wireless Printer Setup

If the drivers are not installed then you may install it from the link: Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

This is to Rainbow 23. The printer works with my husbands laptop without a problem. All he did was uninstall the printer and then reinstate it by downloading drivers online. His is a normal PC working off of Windows 10. 

I have uninstalled the printer, tried reinstalling with the disc that came with it and also downloading online. Nothing is working. Now every time I turn my computer on HP Setup Assistant prompts to finish install. So my husband it the only one that can get anything printed from his laptop 😞 Very Frustrated!!!!!!!

HP Recommended

@WIFEY,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue still persists after following the steps provided in the previous interaction.

This issue could occur if the drivers are not configured properly.

Please follow the link to reset the printing systems from the link: Resetting the Printing System (Mac)

Let me know if this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.