Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart7510 printer cannot connect to MacBookPro High Sierra 10.13.4

HP Photosmart 7510
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I have two HP Photosmart printers (7510 and 7520) which have been working with my MacBookPro (macOS HighSierra 10.12.  The recent upgrade to 10.13.4 still allows me to connect to the HP7520 but the 7510 no longer is recognized. It appears that the Driver does not allow me to connect to the 10.13.4 operating system. Is there anything I can do to still use this printer?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12967 858 1501
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart7510 printer cannot connect to MacBookPro High Sierra 10.13.4

@_PLS-2,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to connect the printer to your Mac computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the printer was working fine?
  • How is the printer connected to your computer? (USB/Wireless)
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I recommend you remove and add the printer as AirPrint printer and check if it helps. Follow the steps in the below article for detailed instructions.

https://hp.care/2HlZbM0

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If the solution provided helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Your feedback counts!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation