2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Smart App will not download.

Dell Inspiron 15R
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Smart App will not download.  The install button on the app installation screen is not functional. I get the message" You own this app." I have uninstalled the app from the app list. I cannot use the HP Officejet Pro 9015 without installing this app.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
12,145 12,097 1,214 2,828
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Can you download and install the HP FULL featured software for your operating system.

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-9010-all-in-one-printer-series/239...

This resource actually shows you how it's done.

Note that HP has changed the path for the HP FULL featured software, which is under Software - UtilityHP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Print and Scan Driver and Accessories

Full SW OJP 9015.jpg

Once you have downloaded and installed the FULL feature software, you will be able to print and scan.

Hope that helps.

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL.png

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Craigbw
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I was able to install HP Smart onto the computer via HP print and scan doctor. It found that the problem was a connectivity problem between the printer and computer.

Your suggestion however of also installing the software features and drivers worked beautifully for a computer where I had installed the printer but not the optical character recognition feature. This allowed me to install that feature.

Thank you for your help and your immediate response!

Craigbw

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
12,145 12,097 1,214 2,828
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi @Craigbw ,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved and all is working well now.

Have a nice day!

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL.png

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation