I am having an issue with my Printer. Its not working properly or you can say its not even working. I have checked each and everything. Its completely new. i have also read a blog here womensdayinternational.com but its not detailed. Can you help me out in this regard?
Thank you for reaching out to the Hp support forums and a good day to you. I have read the post. Let us try to work as a team to figure things out here and it will be a delight to assist you. Great description of the issue. It is amply appreciated.
- Does it now power pon?
- When you state that it does not work, does it mean that it does not print or scan?
- What is the operating system associated with the printer?
- Is it Windows or Mac? What is the version of the Operating System?
- DId you try printing from different applications to isolate the issue?
- Did you try making photocopies directly from the printer and check if that works?
- Did you try printing multiple documents and check again?
- Do you get any error messages while printing?
- Please share a screenshot of the exact error or an image of the error if you get one.
Furnish the requested details to assist you correctly.
Thanks and have a blessed week ahead.
I am an HP Employee