Sparky4263 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp photo printer want accept 4x6 photo paper

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I got a printer for Christmas (it's just over 2 months old) 

Ever since I got it, it doesn't take in 6x4 photo paper. It has a draw for 6x4 photo paper but it just says the drww is empty.

I've tried hp, cannon and other makes of photo paper but it does take it In. It just seems to RIP it 

Plus I haven't printed any pictures or documents but the printer has told hp instant ink I've printed over 100 sheets? 

I've tried calling support but I honestly didn't find it useful so thought I'd ask here as the printer is still brand new 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,549 5,434 507 553
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp photo printer want accept 4x6 photo paper

Hi @Sparky4263

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation