06-14-2019 11:30 AM
After a power outage I have an error OX83C0000A NOS_Loader_Ap. How do you clear it?
06-16-2019 12:29 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
- Are you able to bypass this error message and go to the home screen of the printer?
I'm afraid this could be a possible hardware failure with the printer. Let us try these steps that may resolve this issue:
Step 1: Reset the printer
1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
2. Wait at least 60 seconds.
3. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
4. Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
5. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Step 2: Update the printer firmware if possible
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Step 3: Check for any paper jam/carriage jam inside the printer
Check if the print carriage moves freely. Refer to this document for steps.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
06-18-2019 07:14 AM
If you are not able to bypass the error, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee