Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello naluwairo,

Please let me know which OfficeJet 4500 you are currently using click here to find your exact model. Also which operating system are you running. Please let me know so I can give you the link to your product software and drivers. I will watch for your reply.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I need to install my HP Officejet 4500 without a disc

HP Recommended

@JCsally wrote:

I need to install my HP Officejet 4500 without a disc

See this post.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

i need to instaii my hp 4500

HP Recommended

installation

HP Recommended

Hi guys,

I suggest you go ahead and run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows it was created to help Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 users download and install the latest and most appropriate HP software solution for their HP Printer.

If you are using an older Operating system like Windows Vista or XP  please leave your Operating system and whether 32bit or 64bit  as well as your exact printer model and I will leave the software and download links for you Smiley Happy

I hope this has helped, please let me know if you require more assistance.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

I have a HP chromebook and need to install my printer and don't know how without a installation disk, which was not included

HP Recommended

I just bought a new HP Envy 700 with Windows 8.1 and I downloaded the driver for my Officejet 4500 and every time I try to install, even using the downloaded installwizard I get an error and the printer will not install, with the wizard I get, C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Local\Temp\7zS4864\setup\HPzPNP.ice...

How can I get this printer loaded onto my computer and use it?  Please help.

HP Recommended

I just bought a new HP Envy 700 with Windows 8.1 and I downloaded the driver for my Officejet 4500 and every time I try to install, even using the downloaded installwizard I get an error and the printer will not install, with the wizard I get, C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Local\Temp\7zS4864\setup\HPzPNP.ice...

How can I get this printer loaded onto my computer and use it? Please help.
HP Recommended

Hello orphanannie19 & joe4276,

Can you please let me know which Chromebook  and ENVY  700 you are currently using, click here to find out your exact model number. I will watch for your reply, so we can begin troubleshooting.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.