Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have the HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook.. serial #{Personal Information Removed}

HP Recommended

HP Envy 700 8 gb memory desktop tower H150S1

HP Recommended

Hi orphanannie19 & joe4276,

Thank you so much for that information. Now that you are using an HP Google Chromebook, you will be using Google Cloud Print- Google Cloud Print allows you to access printers from your Chromebook without installing drivers or plugging in cables. Please click on the link provided to get started with Google Cloud Print.

I will also leave you with some Frequently Asked Questions About Your HP Chromebook (Chrome OS), this is a very informative link and will help if you any further questions.

I hope this has helped, if you require more assistance please let me know. I would be happy to help Smiley Happy

Thanks again,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
I do not have a cloud ready printer so how do i connect my 4500officejet printer (HP) to my chromebook pavilion (HP)
HP Recommended

Hi orphanannie19,

The Officejet 4500 (G510) is not a cloud ready but you are able to download the HP ePrint mobile application. Please refer to the HP ePrint Center helps and tips and select the section Print Apps. I hope this was helpful, please let me know if you require more assistance.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

@etc357 wrote:

I need to install my hp officejet 4500 without a disk

HP Recommended

Hello blackbaby,

What can I help you with?  Are you looking for the software and driver download for your Officejet 4500? Please let me know the exact product number for the printer you are using, also leaving your current Operating system would be beneficial. I look forward to hearing from you soon so we can begin troubleshooting.

Thanks,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

I also get the hpzpnp.ice_su... file missing when I try to re.install officejet 4500 after I have upgraded to win 8.1

I have downloaded the full driver but when I run the installation I get this error

anyone who can guide me  please?

HP Recommended

I get this one also, however, this forum has been no help for me!

HP Recommended

i need instile my hp 4500 i lost mr disk

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.