Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Thanks for that note. I forced restarted my iPhone and iPad and could print again. Hopefully this solved my print problem. 

HP Recommended

This worked and was quicker than the other methods. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Worked as described. I have been trying to sort this problem for weeks and getting nowhere with HP. This fix sorted it straight away and will now print from emails web pages etc just like before! Genius!!!

HP Recommended

Thank you. After many futile attempts at tuning off modem, printer, iPad and rebooting, this worked! Apple needs to fix this issue. It makes me reluctant to update my software again. 

HP Recommended
Me 2!
HP Recommended
I’m just going to but another manufacturer’s printer. This is HP issue not Apple’s issue. They need to update their driver. They stand to lose a ton of money in ink sales!
HP Recommended

Thank you very much. Factory Reset of printer followed by iPad Pro reboot has solved the problem. Hope it’s permanent. 

HP Recommended

It only worked for a day. I can’t keep doing a factory reset everyday so that I can print. It is unacceptable.

@JoLothlorien wrote:

Thank you very much. Factory Reset of printer followed by iPad Pro reboot has solved the problem. Hope it’s permanent. 

HP Recommended
I am purchasing another brand printer
HP Recommended

Now I have IOS 11.0.3 and the problem printning from my iPad are the same.

sometimes it works and suddenly I will have to wait 3-6 hours before print.

If I need a print here and now,  I have to use MacBook Pro.

it must be a problem from Apple.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.