Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
C480FW laser printer
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Does anyone know if or when HP are going to provide drivers for IOS 15.1??

Can't really print anything now apart from corrupted rubbish. Seems a bit lame considering I can buy the exact printer I have brand new today, but obviously I guess it won't work.

Anyway anyone got any ideas???

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

The CF480FW supports AirPrint.

While the new drivers are not yet available you can set up the printer over AirPrint and get most if not the same functionality.

The below video will guide you through setting up with AirPrint.

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
HP Recommended

Well I must say that video was of no help what so ever. 

HP Recommended

I guess I could have been more specific.  The part that would pertain to you does not start until 30 seconds in.

Just the section on discovering the printer and selecting AirPrint for the driver rather than the Samsung driver.

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
HP Recommended

Hi so I’ve now installed the printer via air print and hopefully that will work for printing. Thank you. Now The next question is how do I manage scanning and is there a date for the updated driver?

HP Recommended

Hi so I've done the air print change of printer but still getting pages and pages of corrupted data?? 15 pages of this rubbish have come out of the printer.

IMG_0096.jpegIMG_0097.jpegIMG_0098.jpegIMG_0099.jpeg

HP Recommended

Hi everyone I guess there’s no resolution for the issue I have then?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.