06-12-2018 06:31 PM
Printer does respond - Status report 'Printing - Printing page 1, 100% complete...'
06-13-2018 09:27 PM
Thanks for posting. It is a terrific place to find answers and tips!
I understand that print job is stuck in the queue and it is not printing, I will be delighted to assist you here.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- How is the printer connected to the computer?
Meanwhile, perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector and printer.
- Turn on the printer.
Refer this HP document for more steps to fix this issue:- https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-k5400-printer-series/2511747/document/c0536841...
If this helps, please mark this post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others and please give the same public post a Kudos for my efforts to help.
Take care and have a blessed week ahead.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee