01-16-2020 03:39 AM
I have a new PC and wanted to install the drivers for the M1132 MFP. Going to the self service support page for this printer (https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-pro-m1132-multifunction-printer-series/...), there is no driver listed anymore (it has been some months ago if I remember correctly)
Where can I find the drivers for this Printer?
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-18-2020 02:11 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
01-20-2020 01:33 AM
Thanks for the help.
Meanwhile I can see that also on the link I gave in my initial question the driver file is again available for download.