Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2540 series
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I'm trying to print my documents in my printer, but the paper gets stuck. Sorry about my english, i'm brazilian 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MarceloCelso

Welcome to HP forums, I see that paper is getting stuck on the printer while printing.

• Are you getting any error message?

Meanwhile:

Clear a jam from the inside of the printer.

1. Turn off the printer.

2. Disconnect the power cord and any other cable.

WARNING: 

You must disconnect the power cord before reaching inside the printer to avoid risk of injuries or electric shock.

3. Remove jammed paper from the following areas.

• Ink or toner cartridge access area

Open the access door, move the carriage if necessary, and then remove any jammed paper. On some Laserjet printers, you might need to remove the toner cartridge and/or imaging drum to access the paper jam.

Examples of clearing a jam in the ink cartridge access area

• Under the paper path cover

If your printer has a paper path cover behind the carriage, remove the cover, and then remove any jammed paper.

Example of removing the paper path cover and clearing a jam

• Input tray

Pull out the input tray, and then remove any jammed paper.

Example of removing a jam from the input tray area

• Bottom cleanout door

If your printer has a bottom cleanout door, carefully lift the printer and look under it, and then remove any jammed paper from the bottom cleanout.

Example of clearing jam from the bottom cleanout door

• Rear access door

Remove the paper path cover if necessary.

Example of removing the paper path cover and clearing a rear door jam

4. Replace any parts that were removed, and close any open doors.

5. Reconnect the power cord, and other cables that were disconnected.

6. Turn on the printer.

You can refer to this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.