Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet 6310 All in One
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi,

I need the basic printer and scanner driver installation files, for the HP Officejet 6310 All in One, for Windows 7 32bit.

Can only find the full software package + addons on HP download site, but I only want the basic scanner and printer driver.

Is anybody able to help me? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Please be advised:

Do not accept the number of any service claimed to be provided by HP. If you are being contacted by an HP employee, you will know by the orange indicator next to the name stating their role on this platform. 

Any other user providing service numbers are likely spammer. 

Please make sure to read carefully all of the steps necessary to keep your private information safe on this public platform. 

Regards,

Arthur-c

HP Recommended

Hi mgroen,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We do not have the basic drivers for print and scan available, the only driver available is the full featured software drivers for your printer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.