Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)
Accepted Solution

New print driver for MacOS High Sierra V10.13.2

Product Name: HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer series - N911
Operating System: macOS 10.12 Sierra

I needed to upgrade to latest MacOS High Sierra V10.13.2, due to security reasons.

When will you have a print driver for this new OS version?  I have to shut down and restart the printer every time I want to print something; otherwise, print job sits in printer queue saying "Printer is not connected" when it IS and the Connection shows up with high number bars on the printer itself.  Thanks

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: New print driver for MacOS High Sierra V10.13.2

Hi,

If there were no driver there were no printout once restarting the printer too..

Please try rebooting your router by unplugging its power for a moment or using its power button, allow it 2-3 minutes to load and restart both the printer and the Mac.

May you see any difference once rebooting all the devices?

View solution in context
Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: New print driver for MacOS High Sierra V10.13.2

Hi,

If there were no driver there were no printout once restarting the printer too..

Please try rebooting your router by unplugging its power for a moment or using its power button, allow it 2-3 minutes to load and restart both the printer and the Mac.

May you see any difference once rebooting all the devices?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation