01-13-2018 01:31 PM
I needed to upgrade to latest MacOS High Sierra V10.13.2, due to security reasons.
When will you have a print driver for this new OS version? I have to shut down and restart the printer every time I want to print something; otherwise, print job sits in printer queue saying "Printer is not connected" when it IS and the Connection shows up with high number bars on the printer itself. Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-13-2018 10:18 PM
If there were no driver there were no printout once restarting the printer too..
Please try rebooting your router by unplugging its power for a moment or using its power button, allow it 2-3 minutes to load and restart both the printer and the Mac.
May you see any difference once rebooting all the devices?
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution :)
04-09-2018 10:49 AM
Hello HP Expert,
I am no longer able to print to my HP ENVY 4520. Recently my high-speed internet company, Cox, swapped out my Wifi because mine was out-of-date, but I do not see why my system doesn't recognize my printer.
I've been going round in round in circles. I'm suspect I'm in electronic limbo. Is this a case of it's not me, it's your hp?
04-09-2018 11:33 AM
Your Envy 4520 has a wireless etup wizard built into the printer. This will help you setup the printer on your new wireless network.
But the summary is here:
NOTE:If you need to find your network password, go to How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network.
- Gather the following items:
- Network name: The network name is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network password: The password might also be called the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer connected to your wireless network
- Internet access: HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Make sure the router and computer are turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Turn on the printer if it is not already on.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon .The Wireless screen displays.
- Touch the Settings icon .
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard, then follow the instructions on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.