Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet 4630

I’m unfamiliar with the language and therefore cannot get back to settings because I don’t know which one to click. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Can you try this:

Follow these steps to reset the language from the printer control panel.

1. On the product control panel, press the Setup button The Setup menu displays.

2. Press the button next to the Down Arrow to select the 5th option from the top (Preferences), and then press the button next to OK.

3. Press the button next to the Down Arrow  to select the 2nd option from the top (Set Language), and then press the button next to OK

4. Use the arrow buttons on the right to scroll up and down through the list to find your desired language.

5. Select the desired language, and then press the button next to Yes to confirm. The Preferences menu displays again on the product control panel.

6. Select Country/Region, and then press OK.

7. Select your desired Country/Region, and then press OK.

8. Press the button next to Yes to confirm.

9. Press the Home icon to return to the main screen.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.