Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Overcharged for instant ink

Product Name: HP DeskJet2600
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT

As a result of buying and installing printing and opting for InstantInk found prints were frequently failing.

Consequently I have been charged for prints that were never produced (or occasionally duplicated prints).

No where is there an option to appeal or even get some direct immediate help in solving this.

Have opted out from this service but now appears even the ink supplied with the printing will be blocked from use once the opt out goes thru@.

Anyone know how to get past this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)

Re: Overcharged for instant ink

@JohnDaniel1

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-One Printer and have opted out of the instant ink service and the ink cartridges do not work. 

The instant ink cartridges will not work if you have opted out of the instant ink program. You will have to start using the regular ink cartridges and the printer should be able to print fine. 

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to let me know how it goes. 

Cheers! :)

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation