Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (154 Views)

Photosmart 2575 on Window 10

Product Name: Photosmart 2575
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I used this printer on my Xp computer mostly as a scanner. When  I swiched to  a new Windows 10 computer it's not working. I tried to use the software CD and an error message says it won't work on this computer. When I enter the "photosmart 2570" on  the HP website I don't see any results that come close.  Have a suggestion on how to download a valid driver and anything else I need to make this work with Window 10.

Thanks,  jovgp

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)

Re: Photosmart 2575 on Window 10

Hi,

Download and install the following software for the Photosmart 2575:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL30951/mp-110165-3/AIO_CDB_Net_Full_Win_WW_140_408-5.exe

For a USB connection, be sure not to plus the USB till the installation prompt to do so.

Regards,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution Smiley Happy
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)

I downloaded and installed the software you remommended.  When it got to installing item 9 of 9 (HP smart Print) I received the following message. "This app can't run on this PC" BING BAR MICROSOFT, "BING BAR DOESN'T WORK ON THIS VERSION OF WINDOWS. AN UPDATED APP MAY BE AVAILABLE.

So I never got to the point of connecting the USB.

Suggestions? Thanks jovgp

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)

It took some time. Maybe 18 minutes. While I was typing my the above reply to you saying it didint' work, the  software continued and everything started to work. I don't know what that error message was about because all is good now.

Thanks for getting me back to normal. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. jovgp

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation