Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP6830e Printer all in one
Microsoft Windows Vista

Hello everyone,Today I got a problem.I tryed to print and pop op have said me that before pronting need me istall the printer.I have wireless connection.Before I do not meet similar problem.So,then i tryed to reinstal yhe HP,HP web said me,that printer is ready,(but i am unable to print:again need me instal printer)then I have uninstalled HP,and I tryed to install again.No succsess!No regular install,and after mare step HP web said me,that Printer is installed(but in PC i have no regularly installed it!(deleted from programs).Then I started again to instal.Impossible to regular install step by step with all drivers.Whar can I do please.Any idea?And plus what is right exe for install of negining please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@tibildi1

Use HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.

1. Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
  2. Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
  3. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
    • If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
    • If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
  4. Depending on the problem, click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
  5. Test results are displayed with icons:

A checkmark means your printer passed.

A wrench means a problem was found and fixed.

An exclamation mark means a test failed and was skipped.

An X means the printer has a problem. Follow the instructions to fix it.

6. HP Print and Scan Doctor shortcut is installed on your desktop.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/topic/printscandoctor

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@tibildi1

I recommend you delete the driver at the root level and Install the drivers, follow the steps below:

Remove the USB if connected

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features 

2.) Select your HP Printer 

3.) Select Uninstall 

4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers 

5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose `Delete' or `Remove Device' 

6.) Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo. 

7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between "printui.exe" and "/s") 

8.) Click on the "Drivers" tab 

9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom 

10.) Select Ok

11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows

12.) Close Devices and Printers 

Then, Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-6830-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5... to download and install the Full Feature Software and Drivers.

Try to print.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for joining the HP Community.

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hello Raj,

Thank you very much for your kindly advices.I have followed your instructions.I have an original setup DVD for this machine but do not start automatically.So itts to be must do manually.My question: What is right exe for starting to build printer in PC?

DeviceSetup.exe OR DeviceSetupLauncher.exe pls...???Because DeviceSetup.exe do noy react and DeviceSetupLauncher.exe react with wwindows about install a new printer and/or software.

HP Recommended

Rej sorry,this windows is do not about install a new printer,BUT CONNECT a NEW PRINTER.Sorry.

HP Recommended

Now I have downloaded full version for my OS: but impossible to open this exe too.Do not starting to install-.Absolutly.

File size File Name HP Officejet Pro 6830 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers 186.8 MB OJ6830_74.exe

HP Recommended

@tibildi1

Use HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.

1. Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
  2. Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
  3. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
    • If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
    • If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
  4. Depending on the problem, click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
  5. Test results are displayed with icons:

A checkmark means your printer passed.

A wrench means a problem was found and fixed.

An exclamation mark means a test failed and was skipped.

An X means the printer has a problem. Follow the instructions to fix it.

6. HP Print and Scan Doctor shortcut is installed on your desktop.

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/topic/printscandoctor

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

ile I await to your answer I tested lots of method.Dont work nothing.I was unable to open any of exe. files.(included scan Doctor!)At finish I have find one of US on line support page(itts was very interesting because firewal do not allowed me use it at begin)So they(software?) connected in my printer and step by step from (driver instal to security and)printer  connection I had in order in 15 minutes.Unbelievable!Today I have tested to open this page  again-unsucsessfully.

HP Recommended

@tibildi1

Appreciate all your time and efforts, you have tried most of the steps that could resolve the issue.

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support for further assistance. 

Click here: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.