Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer display

Hp I tank printer

Dear sir,

I purchased yesterday 1 new printer HP 415 and I want to bring in my country but I want to test without opening cover When I connect the power cord without putting ink and printer head I want to just check it is power on or off and display on to check but display I didn't get there is any number so can you give me any information when it will be show number have to put ink and printhead? I make it on only for 20 second for testing a display. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,438 4,385 224 181
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer display

@Belimsiddik

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

You will have to connect the Printer through a power cord to a wall outlet, to let it power up.

From which country did you buy the Printer and to which country do you want to bring it to?

You can contact the HP Support Team using the link below:

Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation