Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet 6500 E709n Series
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When trying to print the error is out of paper when it is not.  Just before it wants to print there is a slight what sounds like a slippage of a gear and then the error appears.  I went through the doctor program as well cleaned all the wheels and still the same problem.  Tried to find a location near me to fix and none available.  Either have to buy another HP which I am not happy about or just go to another brand if this is the type of support available with the HP product.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Southcanuck

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Since we haven't heard back from you we will be closing your case. We are still happy to help you if you need support in the future.

Best regards,

StephanSoMe

-HP Social Media Support

I am an HP Employee

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.