11-10-2019 02:11 PM
I just spoke with HP support and they offered this solution for the time being:
1. from your printer screen choose "Scan"
2. Scan to email
3. The printer will prompt you to enter your e-mail.
4. A code number will be sent to your email
5. enter the code in your printer screen
6. your printer is now set to scan to your e-mail
7. scan any document and check your email in about a minute or two
It worked for me and I hope it would work for you all HP victims
11-11-2019 11:56 AM
I tried all the solutions posted here and by Apple. Nothing works. The printer correctly print from my iPhone11 with OS 13.1.3 and from my PC but nothing will do with Catalina 10.15.1 on my Macbook Pro. It does not see the printer.
11-11-2019 05:22 PM
Try to scan to email. This can be done from the printer's screen:
1. click scan
2. select scan to email
3. the printer will prompt you to enter your email
4. the printer will send you a code via email to enter
5. once you enter the code, your printer is now ready to scan a document and send it to your email
6. put any document in the feeder and scan.
7. check your email in a minute or two or when the printer message you the scan has been sent.
8. open your email and drag the document to your desktop and use any way you want
11-12-2019 10:37 PM
I have the same issue with a Samsung printer, HP you only need to update the package the software can work I have prove of that. I was only stupid enough to uninstall and reinstall the easyPrintManager. Only the reinstall doesn’t work. With all the brilliant software experts working at HP, this must be a 5min job!
11-18-2019 03:42 AM - edited 11-18-2019 03:43 AM
Today, again, I tried to see if there was a new driver for HP EasyScan for Mac OS Catalina 10.15.1.
Thru 123.hp.com I entered my Officejet 8600 plus (premium). Now it has HP Smart (hpsmart3.6.pkg) available.
After installing that: EVERYTHING WORKS AGAIN !!! Hope the new EasyScan will arrive soon, but this works great for me.
Thank you HP ! 😀