Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I just spoke with HP support and they offered this solution for the time being:

1. from your printer screen choose "Scan"

2. Scan to email

3. The printer will prompt you to enter your e-mail.

4. A code number will be sent to your email

5. enter the code in your printer screen

6. your printer is now set to scan to your e-mail

7. scan any document and check your email in about a minute or two

It worked for me and I hope it would work for you all HP victims

HP Recommended

I tried all the solutions posted here and by Apple. Nothing works. The printer correctly print from my iPhone11 with OS 13.1.3  and from my PC but nothing will do with Catalina 10.15.1 on my Macbook Pro. It does not see the printer. 

HP Recommended

Try to scan to email.  This can be done from the printer's screen:

1. click scan

2. select scan to email

3. the printer will prompt you to enter your email

4. the printer will send you a code  via email to enter

5. once you enter the code, your printer is now ready to scan a document and send it to your email

6. put any document in the feeder and scan.

7. check your email in a minute or two or when the printer message you the scan has been sent.

8. open your email and drag the document to your desktop and use any way you want

Good luck

HP Recommended

work wonders!! Thank you 

HP Recommended

I have the same issue with a Samsung printer, HP you only need to update the package the software can work I have prove of that. I was only stupid enough to uninstall and reinstall the easyPrintManager. Only the reinstall doesn’t work. With all the brilliant software experts working at HP, this must be a 5min job!

HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet 6600, driver for Mac OS Catalina 10.15.1

HP ENVy 4501 driver for Mac OS Catalina 10.15.1

Also not allowing to use wireless connections

Thanks 

L

HP Recommended

I have an HP Color LaserJet MFP 477 and have the same problem with Catalina

HP Recommended

Perfect for my hp 5740. Thank you!!!

HP Recommended

That fix works for an email attachment, thank you.....

HP Recommended

Today, again, I tried to see if there was a new driver for HP EasyScan for Mac OS Catalina 10.15.1.

Thru 123.hp.com I entered my Officejet 8600 plus (premium). Now it has HP Smart (hpsmart3.6.pkg) available.

After installing that: EVERYTHING WORKS AGAIN !!! Hope the new EasyScan will arrive soon, but this works great for me.

Thank you HP ! 😀

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.