Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2630
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi All,

First off, first time poster - I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board. 

I'm trying to sign up to instant ink, my printer code page is coming out in a different language and the code it's printing is not working. I'm out of suggestions on how to try and fix & google search / website search hasn't helped. Can anyone help me? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Change the printer language from the EWS page as shown under Step 2 below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/model/167793...

If the EWS page appears in a different language click the last tab (Settings), expend the 2nd option (Preferences) and select the first option (International)

Once you change the Country and anguage to be correct press Apply, then open teh Web Services tab and select Remove Web Services.

Once comfiriming any prompt follow the steps on screen to Enable Web Services again and a new info sheet will be printed.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi, thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

Have followed the instructions and also uninstalled -reinstalled the software for the printer, everything is showing as English but I'm still getting the page which shows my 'printer email address' in German. 

HP Recommended

Hi NDVO,

I think I may be able to help you with this.

I will like to suggest you to go to the below HP support website, to perform a Firmware update to your  printer

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/...

Follow the steps and with this update to your printer, you should be able to see the pages printed in English, after re-doing the language / country selection.

Hope it helps...

Cheers,

SilentTodd

I am a HP employee. I am speaking of myself and not HP.

I am a HP employee. I am speaking of myself and not HP.
HP Recommended

Hi NDV0,

You mentioned tried un-install and re-install software. I'm not sure which software you're using. Hence I would suggest that you follow this guide here.

The software interface might display in English, but there is an option to change default language of the printer. Try visit the link to check how to change the default language of the printer.

Hope this helps. I'm able to change the different default language of the printer by following this guide.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Help others by marking “Accept as Solution” if it solves your issue and click “Thumbs Up” to say thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.