12-06-2019 02:16 PM
Labels I have printed on my printer for years are no longer lining up. I recently accepted a software update and would like to go back to the previous version since I suspect that is the issue. How do I go about that?
12-09-2019 01:12 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- From which application/software you are printing labels?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- What software update did you do? (Printer firmware or Windows update)
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
12-09-2019 01:50 PM
Thanks! I am trying to print from Access, using Windows 7 Professional ( yeah, I know my days are numbered!), it was printer firmware that was updated, no other hardware or software changed, and here is what I've done so far:
1. Recreated the label in Access, same result
2. Downloaded the print drivers again (saw this on some site) and I must admit I havent had the chance to reprint the labels since I did this yesterday . I can give it a little try shortly but I need to run out and pick up something before the store closes.
Let me know if you have any further questions or thoughts. TJ