Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Photosmart B110c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am subscribed to the Adobe Photographer's package on Creative Cloud and am having problems printing from Lightroom. When I select the printer to choose paper size, and quality the option boxes are all blank and the menu descriptions are composed of strange characters. IF I access the printer menus outside of Lightroom say from Firefox the printer options are as they should be. Can anyone explain what is going on, please?

The printer is an HP Photosmart eAll in One. The model number is :B110c

The printer is connected wirelessly.

I have exactly the same problem when trying to print from Photoshop.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @cjdinc1 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others.

I understand that there is an issue while printing from “Lightroom” software and from the Photoshop program. This issue could be caused because of either the printer drivers or the Adobe software package itself. I would first suggest you try and reinstall the upgraded printer drivers and check:

• Unplug the USB cable from the printer and computer if present.
  • Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Photosmart printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Now click on http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL33100/cj-109714-3/PS_AIO_07_B110_USW_Full_Win_WW_140_408... to download and install the printer drivers.
  • Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
  • Once done, restart your computer and then try to print again.

Let me know the results. I’ll watch for your reply!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello, @cjdinc1 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others.

I understand that there is an issue while printing from “Lightroom” software and from the Photoshop program. This issue could be caused because of either the printer drivers or the Adobe software package itself. I would first suggest you try and reinstall the upgraded printer drivers and check:

• Unplug the USB cable from the printer and computer if present.
  • Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Photosmart printer entries and uninstall them.
  • Restart your computer.
  • Now click on http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL33100/cj-109714-3/PS_AIO_07_B110_USW_Full_Win_WW_140_408... to download and install the printer drivers.
  • Connect the USB cable if prompted and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
  • Once done, restart your computer and then try to print again.

Let me know the results. I’ll watch for your reply!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thanks Dvortex,

I followed your instructions to the letter and guess what? It worked! I now have access to my printers functions againfrom within Adobe products.

Thanks once again for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.