Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi! Could anybody provide a driver for HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP for scanning that it really work?

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

Hi,

What operating system you are using?

Is it a 32 or 64 bit OS?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03666764

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I am using Windows 7, i. d. 64 bit OS. I applied „Driver - Product Installation Software“ from http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3974...

Then I use Utility (‏1) > “Readiris Pro v12 download tool” and receive the message: “Sorry, this device is not supported. HP LaserJet M1536dnf MFP”.

Then I apply Utility – Diagnostic Tools and receive message “Driver Error: This tool was unable to resolve the problem, even after restart”. Regards!

HP Recommended

Hi,

Download and install the full feautre software.

If the printer connected via USB, be sure to open Devices and Printers, right click any instance of the M1530 and select Remove Device. next unplug the USB.

Follow the installation below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=Im-86005-3&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&...

Then you may scan using the HP Scan Software.

Additionally, then the Read Iris software shoud install as well.

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you. I will try it next week. On case I will apply again.  Kind regards!

HP Recommended

Hi!  Unfortunately Your advice does not work. I have downloaded the full feature software Your dirrected, however I can not install it. I run the full feature software hp_M1530_MFP_full_Solution_usb_n_w.exe (find enclosed picture 1.jpg, please). It reaches 99 % of installation (2.jpg) after 14 minutes. Further after 3 min. I get an error message (3.jpg) “An install operation took too long to execute. This a fatal error preventing product use. Please restart your computer, and run this installer again”. After restart of computer, I get a message “Installing device driver software” (4.jpg) and “Your device is ready to use” (5.jpg). Despite that, the scanner does not work, and there are some dysfunction’s with the printing. We have two such printers, and both encountering with this problem. Could you help, please?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

HP Recommended

Are there any updates on the case? Kind regards!

HP Recommended

Hi. I am also facing the same challenge with my device right now. 

I need your support urgently!!!

HP Recommended

scanning with hp 1536 printer

HP Recommended

Same problem here, Windows 7 64bit.

I already fixing this 1536dnf 4days right now,  install, uninstall nothing happened, I follow the FAQs procedure. I change the old 1536dnf to new 1536dnf, is still not working. The Account Dept is waiting to fix the installatiion.

Is there a driver for scanner only, Because the printer is working,

Thanks and advance.

Ranilou
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.