09-20-2019 01:47 PM - edited 10-13-2019 09:12 AM
What is the exact model of your printer (example: CB747A)?
To locate this product number P/N: this document.
How is the printer connected using the USB cable or wireless network?
To resolve this problem, please configure a new Port as follows:
- On the keyboard, press the Windows and R logo simultaneously. The Run window opens.
- Type control printers, and then press ENTER. The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Right-click the printer icon, then Printer Properties, Ports tab, and Add Port....
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then tap Add Port....
- Click Next, and then enter the IP address of the printer (example: 192.168.1.97) in the Printer Name or IP Address field, and then click Next.
- Once the port is added, click Finish and close all windows.
- Try to print.
Do not hesitate to contact us if needed.