• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Up 2752 device drivers

HP Recommended
Hp2752

I'm assuming the hp 2752 will only work via a Wi-Fi signal. What ever happened to the good ol days when printers included a disk with the necessary software and plug n play? These printers are junk and worthless without an internet connection. Even using the smartphone as an option for printing doesn't work. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,567 28,520 2,355 3,568
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ticklersammy Here's all you need to know about installing or setting up the printer: click here for details,

If you have issues installing the same, I'll need information on which OS is being used with the printer? Is it Mac or Windows?

As per the product specifications, you should be able to connect the printer over USB as well as wireless: click here to verify and let me know what you'd like us to help you with?

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation