Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hp photosmart D6160 print niet: file komt niet in wachtrij! er komt wel een preview, ik druk dan in het menu op "afdrukken" en de wachtrij blijft leeg. HELP ! ik probeerde reeds alles  wat als hulp wordt aangeboden!

Alles is begonnen met toner van 123inkt. De "druppel" van de weinig inkt bleef aan. Nu heb ik alles weer vervangen door originele HP toner. Het lichtje is uit, maar er wordt niets geprint. Ik ben bijna radeloos.......

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Sorry to see you are having issues,  however this service is setup to provide assistance in English,  can you repost?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

@chrisa4,

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
via google stranslate
hp photosmart D6160 does not print: file does not queue! there is a preview, I then press "print" in the menu and the queue remains empty. HELP! I already tried everything that is offered as help!

Everything started with toner from 123ink. The "drop" of the little ink remained on. Now I have replaced everything with original HP toner. The light is off, but nothing is printed. I'm almost desperate .......i have wondows 10
HP Recommended

@chrisa4

Welcome to HP Community

Are you able to make Photocopies?

If Photocopies work try restarting the Print Spooler

1. Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.

2. In Windows, search for and open Services.

3. In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop.

Service window the Print Spooler service selected from the Name list and the Stop selection called out.

4. After the service stops, close the Services window.

5. In Windows, search for and open C:Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS.

6. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.

7. Shut down your computer.

8. Connect the printer power cord to the power outlet, and then turn on the printer.

9. Turn on the computer, and then try to print. If the issue persists, continue to the next step.

If the issue persists, download and run the HP Print And Scan Doctor: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/printers/hppsdr/patches/HPPSdr.exe

Run PSDR v5.0.2 

Once the PSDR detects the Printer, it will show up the IP address and Software Status. 

Select the correct Printer and click on Next. 

PSDR will check if the Printer is on the Network and communication between the PC and the Printer. Once the connection check is done, click on Fix Printing 

Once PSDR goes through all checks and automatic fixes, click on Print a test page. 

Regardless if PSDR printed the test page or not, click on “NO PRINT” 

PSDR will then notify you that there is an update available, click on continue, and PSDR will apply the patch and ask for a reboot. 

Post restart the PSDR will run automatically to check for more issue.  If no issue found close PSDR. 

Keep me posted how it goes 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.