sreejith2 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

deskjet 2545 not printing wirelessly after firmware update

ink advantage 2545

God Day,

I downloaded and updated a firmware update on my HP deskjet 2545 all-in-one printer  yesterday. After the update I'm not able to print wirelessely from mobile phone and computer. The phone and computer do get connected to the wifi network of the printer. But while attempting to print i get an error message reading the printer is not available now. The printer is printing normally through the wired connection. Kindly help with the procedure to uninstall the firmware update or any other method to resolve the problem. best regards, Sreejith

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14539 950 1583
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

deskjet 2545 not printing wirelessly after firmware update

@sreejith2,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I see from your post that you are having issues related to HP Printer. Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

Let’s start by performing a network power drain. Follow the steps below:

Turn off all the devices connected on your network including the PC, Smartphones, printer, modem (if present) and router. Make sure all the devices in the network are turned off / unplugged.

Wait for 2-3 minutes.

Now turn on the modem if present. Wait till all the lights are steady and idle.

Then turn on the router. Again wait for a couple of minutes so that the lights are all steady.

Then turn on the PC and other devices.

Next thing, I would suggest here is to do a restore a network defaults on the printer. 

Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for 5 seconds.

Now print the network configuration page to check if the printer is restored. The network configuration page will display the network status, hostname, network name, and more.

Press the Wireless button and the Start Copy Black button from the printer control panel at the same time.

Now connect your printer to the network: Please follow the User guide of this printer and then scroll down to Chapter 7. Connectivity page number 47.

In order to provide you with an accurate solution, could you provide me with the correct Operating system, Is it Windows or Mac.

In the meantime, you can go through these documents: 

HP Printers - Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Windows)

HP Printers - Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup (Mac)

Could you please respond to this post with the details and with the results of the troubleshooting as this will help me in further assisting you.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation