Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp officejet pro 8610
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have an hp 8610 and am getting error message c43B847E.  I have shut down and restarted numberous times and still getting this message

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your answer.  I had performed all your suggestions prior to your email, however, I could not

removed the cartridges so I was unable to get it running again.

I decided to purchase another hp 6968 and this time I purchased an 3 year warranty. 

Again thank you for your support.

mindy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ mindy

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting the C43B847E error message while printing. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Reset the printer again.

• Turn on the printer.
  • Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
  • Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
  • With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
  • Wait at least 60 seconds.
  • Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
  • Turn on the printer.

Click here to check the document and perform the cleaning process.

If the issue is resolved and you appreciate my help,

Please click the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up".

Let me know how you make out.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your answer.  I had performed all your suggestions prior to your email, however, I could not

removed the cartridges so I was unable to get it running again.

I decided to purchase another hp 6968 and this time I purchased an 3 year warranty. 

Again thank you for your support.

mindy

HP Recommended

@mindy

Thanks for the reply.

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in future.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.