Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Laserjet Pro M1130
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently purchased an Acer Aspire that runs on Windows10.  As the notebook does not have a CD player, I am unable to install the printer driver for my HP Laserjet Pro M1130 MFP using the CD that came with the printer.  This printer is not listed on the HP website...how do I get the printer driver installed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Did you search the web???  All on the HP web site.

Type:

Driver-Product Installation Software

Version:

Operating systems:

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Release date:

Jul 22, 2016

Description:

This full software solution is the same solution as the in-box CD that came with your printer.
NOTE: Due to the size of this download, HP recommends dial-up customers order this software on CD. Online ordering is not applicable in all countries.

Fix and enhancements:

1. Added compliance with European ErP regulation.
  2. Added support for Windows 8, and Windows 10.
  3. Wireless installation improvement with auto-credential feature.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Did you search the web???  All on the HP web site.

Type:

Driver-Product Installation Software

Version:

Operating systems:

Windows 10 (64-bit)

Release date:

Jul 22, 2016

Description:

This full software solution is the same solution as the in-box CD that came with your printer.
NOTE: Due to the size of this download, HP recommends dial-up customers order this software on CD. Online ordering is not applicable in all countries.

Fix and enhancements:

1. Added compliance with European ErP regulation.
  2. Added support for Windows 8, and Windows 10.
  3. Wireless installation improvement with auto-credential feature.
HP Recommended

Hi.  I downloaded the link you sent, and it worked.  Thank you so very much...you are a saviour!! :womanvery-happy:  Wasnt fun having a brand new notebook that could not print! 

HP Recommended

Sabretooth04, you helped me installed the driver for my Laserjet M1132 MPF printer/scanner on to my new Acer Aspire S13.  And I can now print my documents...tqvm.

But I forgot to ask you:smileysad: how to go about scanning documents from this printer/scanner.  Is there a separate driver that I need to install? How do I get this driver?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

Please try this scan solution:

HP Scan Extended

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi   For Windows.

Once it's downloaded and installed, go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Scan Extended > Run "HP Scan Extended"

Make searchable PDF scans with this free scanning software -   https://www.naps2.com/

Let us know.

HP Recommended

Thank you again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.