Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 1000 printer j110a need to know how to install without the disc to my laptop

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Depending on the operating system being used on the laptop:

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads&

Select your OS, download the drivers/full featured software and install them.

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
HP Recommended

Depending on the operating system being used on the laptop:

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads&

Select your OS, download the drivers/full featured software and install them.

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

HP Recommended

I do not have a an install disk for deskjet 1000, anyone know how to set up on computer without the disk?

HP Recommended

cant install printer without a disket

HP Recommended

I can NOT believe you will charge me $ 24.95 to tell me how to install my HP Deskjet 1000 without a disk due to my mother who passed away last March losing the disk!!!  That is totally insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will NEVER purchase another product made by you again!!!!!!

Thank You for your help!!!!!

Jill Dolphin

[Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

how to install hp deskjet 1000 with out the disk, we lost the disc

HP Recommended

Well, you could Goggle the information ans search for it for free.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=4066376&lang=en&cc=us...

HP Recommended

pLEASE INSTRUCT ME ON HOW TO DESKJET 1000, J110 SERIES ON MY DESKTOP WITHOUT HAVING THE CD DIDK

HP Recommended

Read above.

HP Recommended

i cannot find cd to install .....printer

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.