shivi9766
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3920 printer

hp deskjet printer3920
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i need driver for hp deskjet printer 3920 for my laptop having windows 7 64bit .

Please help

5 REPLIES 5
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 922 1,531
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3920 printer

Hello, @shivi9766 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! I’d like to help!

I understand that you are looking for Deskjet 3920 printer drivers for your Windows 7 machine. We do not have the downloadable drivers for this machine as this is an older model printer. I’d suggest you install the printer using the Windows built-in drivers.

First, open Windows Device Installation Settings and confirm that your computer is set to automatically download driver software.

• Search Windows for Change Device Installation, and then click the Change device installation settings Control Panel setting in the list of results.
  • Device Installation Settings window displays.
  • Select the Yes option, and then click Save Changes.

Now, follow the steps listed under step 3 here: http://hp.care/2oSqtTW

Let me know if that helps!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
shivi9766
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3920 printer

it doesnt work still hp doesnt store drivers for its printers that really bad or give a different compatible driver

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,855 9,844 922 1,531
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3920 printer

Hello, @shivi9766

Appreciate your efforts!

Try to install the printer using an alternate printer driver as suggested here: http://hp.care/2p1x13K  

Install the printer using the Deskjet 990c printer driver.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I’ll do my best to help!

Good luck 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
HAIDYF
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3920 printer

please  i want a driver for hp desk jet 3920 for windows 7 premium thanks

0 Kudos
19,758 15,093 307 1,167
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp deskjet 3920 printer

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation