Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi 

someone have this problem with hp scan 

show blank fields  what can I do?

marcelozamaro_1-1588206155842.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is likely to occur after upgrading the operating system to Windows 10.

Click Start > Setup (Gear icon) > Apps and uninstall the HP Basic Device Software for your printer.

Now reinstall your latest printer software by following HP Easy Start, be sure to select the Full Feature Software and Drivers option:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/HPEasyStart_11_0_4498_30.exe

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi 

thanks for you reply but not work

I  uninstall  basic drivers , and install  with hpeasystart . but  continue with blank fields

marcelozamaro_0-1588269130066.png

HP Recommended

Thank you,

Please open your downloads folder and launch your printer installation software, it should be listed as something similar to LJM129-M134_*_44.3.2667.exe , depending on your exact printer model, when the install screen is shown press No or press Continue once and then Cancel.

Next, click the Start button and type %temp% into the search bar, then open the shown Temp folder.

Open the latest HP installation folder which begins with 7z (e.g. 7zs1234)
Open the Fonts folder

Select all the shown files within this folder, right-click it and select Install, be sure to confirm any font installation by pressing Yes.

Now restart your PC and launch HP Scan.

May you see any difference?

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.