2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

iOS Catalina and P1102

P1102
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi,

I can see that there are a range of issues for Mac users since the new OS Catalina was released. I have downloaded the most recent drivers for my P1102 series printer to no avail, though I can print through my phone.

Are HP planning on releasing further updates or are we being pushed towards purchasing new hardware? Yes, the P1102 is an oldie, but it's a goodie and has been very reliable.

Any information on next steps would be appreciated.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Level 16
Level 16
26,150 25,878 4,622 10,125
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

iOS Catalina and P1102

Hi,

Make sure to install below drivers and check:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Applications/ASU/HPPrinterDrivers5.1.dm...

For any issues, what exCt behavior or error message is shown?

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
AS-Ecosse
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

iOS Catalina and P1102

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I’ve downloaded the driver update and not error messages are appearing. When I send a document to the printer it says ‘connected’ and ‘printing’ then nothing happens. It definitely does not drop the connection, it’s almost like it is paused when I open the printer itself on the Mac. I know that it working as it is printing from my iPhone and iPad.

Thanks again 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation