Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
photosmart 6510 B211a
macOS 10.12 Sierra

cant get the latest driver for my photosmart 6510 B211a! can u assist please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Kenny9,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you want the full feature drivers for your HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer - B211a to work with MacOS 10.12 Sierra.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

You may download and install the software from the link: Full Feature Software and Drivers 

Note: This software is compatible with MacOS 10.12 even though the heading shows as  OS X 10.9 Mavericks.

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Kenny9,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you want the full feature drivers for your HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer - B211a to work with MacOS 10.12 Sierra.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

You may download and install the software from the link: Full Feature Software and Drivers 

Note: This software is compatible with MacOS 10.12 even though the heading shows as  OS X 10.9 Mavericks.

Let me know how this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thanks I thought there might be a 10.13 but seems not available only what u suggested

HP Recommended

@Kenny9, you are welcome.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.