Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

mac update

Product Name: office jet 4360
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra

I just updated my macbook and tried to scan something for work and it wasnt working. Come to find out I need to update my printer, which was fine untill I find that the update only goes to Mac OS X 10.11 . I dont want to have to buy another printer from your company to find that I'll have the same problem. Will there be a new softwear coming soon?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: mac update

Hello @Melinadominique, Hope you are well!

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I see that you are experiencing issues while scanning using the Officejet 4630. I do not have a specific date for MAC 10.12 printer driver release date. I hope it will be soon.

Alternatively, did you try making a scan using the HP Easy Scan app? HP Easy Scan is a free app from the App Store with tools to scan documents and photos to a Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.

Please go to http://hp.care/2d75fhX to get detailed instructions to scan and also to change the settings including the color settings. If you do not have the application, you can also download and install the app from the same link.

I will watch for your reply. Good luck!

Cheers Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation