Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 15-CW0110NB Mineral silver
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear,

I have bought a new laptop on July 2nd which is HP Pavilion Notebook 15-CW0110NB Mineral silver

My laptop has been sent to Hongary for reparation regarding sleepmode that didn't work. Motherboard has been changed. 

I could not print than and now after reinstalling windows it does not work either. When I plugged in the usb it recognised the printer but I can not chose the printer to print.

It is not in devices

I have installed HP smart

I disabled firewall and tried but didn't work, enabled firewall again

deleted the app hp smart

hp easy start blocks

I tried other usb port

I downloaded the drivers for printer on hp: I get the message can not find a hp laserjet professional  P1100 series printer installed on this system

when I connect usb to laptop I get HP smart or small install and when I click on install I get This app is for your protection blocked. You cannot execute this app from administrator. Contact administrator for more information. sisetup.exe

I have a installation dvd but no dvd reader on this laptop.

The printer works on my former laptop

I have already called 219 min for this laptop with HP support

other error messages: 

I can not download 2 updates from HP support assistant: driver for amd high definition and cardreader genesys 10v1809

Garmin says memory card not valid

In certain emails in telenet webmail I get no pictures in google chrom. I do get them on my former computer and in microsoft edge. 

Do you have any advice for me? 

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The installation should not be located within the %temp% folder for your printer, but under C drive:

HP LaserJet Pro P1102 / P1566 / P1606:

C:\LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution\HpSetup.exe

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please unplug the USB cable at this point.

From the Control Panel select Devices and Printers, if there is any instance of the printer right-click it and select Remove Device.

Download the latest software for your printer below:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL32431/bi-80329-11/hp_LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution-...

Next, follow below guidelines to install the drivers:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/HP-Laserjet-installation-won-t-start-on-Window...

Shlomi

HP Recommended

also if I move my mouse it does not influence sleepmode of my laptop. It does not waken laptop from sleepmode

HP Recommended

do I have to click on open after downloading first driver? 

I entered  %temp% and 7z files are at te latest of 14u today and I just downloaded a new driver

I can not find Hpsetup.exe

HP Recommended

The installation should not be located within the %temp% folder for your printer, but under C drive:

HP LaserJet Pro P1102 / P1566 / P1606:

C:\LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution\HpSetup.exe

HP Recommended

thank you for solving this issue 🙂 I have been looking for it all day

I am still looking for a sollution for : 

other error messages: 

I can not download 2 updates from HP support assistant: driver for amd high definition and cardreader genesys 10v1809

Garmin says memory card not valid

In certain emails in telenet webmail I get no pictures in google chrom. I do get them on my former computer and in microsoft edge. 

also if I move my mouse it does not influence sleepmode of my laptop. It does not waken laptop from sleepmode

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.