Did you mean: 
bobby110 Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

new hp laptop can not find hp laserjet p1102 printer after installing windows 10

HP Pavilion Notebook 15-CW0110NB Mineral silver
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear,

I have bought a new laptop on July 2nd which is HP Pavilion Notebook 15-CW0110NB Mineral silver

My laptop has been sent to Hongary for reparation regarding sleepmode that didn't work. Motherboard has been changed. 

I could not print than and now after reinstalling windows it does not work either. When I plugged in the usb it recognised the printer but I can not chose the printer to print.

It is not in devices

I have installed HP smart

I disabled firewall and tried but didn't work, enabled firewall again

deleted the app hp smart

hp easy start blocks

I tried other usb port

I downloaded the drivers for printer on hp: I get the message can not find a hp laserjet professional  P1100 series printer installed on this system

when I connect usb to laptop I get HP smart or small install and when I click on install I get This app is for your protection blocked. You cannot execute this app from administrator. Contact administrator for more information. sisetup.exe

I have a installation dvd but no dvd reader on this laptop.

The printer works on my former laptop

I have already called 219 min for this laptop with HP support

other error messages: 

I can not download 2 updates from HP support assistant: driver for amd high definition and cardreader genesys 10v1809

Garmin says memory card not valid

In certain emails in telenet webmail I get no pictures in google chrom. I do get them on my former computer and in microsoft edge. 

Do you have any advice for me? 

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Provost Provost
Provost
25,270 24,894 4,482 9,621
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

new hp laptop can not find hp laserjet p1102 printer after installing windows 10

Hi,

Please unplug the USB cable at this point.

From the Control Panel select Devices and Printers, if there is any instance of the printer right-click it and select Remove Device.

Download the latest software for your printer below:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/COL32431/bi-80329-11/hp_LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution-...

Next, follow below guidelines to install the drivers:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/HP-Laserjet-installation-won-t-start-on-Window...

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
bobby110 Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

also if I move my mouse it does not influence sleepmode of my laptop. It does not waken laptop from sleepmode

0 Kudos
bobby110 Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

do I have to click on open after downloading first driver? 

I entered  %temp% and 7z files are at te latest of 14u today and I just downloaded a new driver

I can not find Hpsetup.exe

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
25,270 24,894 4,482 9,621
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

The installation should not be located within the %temp% folder for your printer, but under C drive:

HP LaserJet Pro P1102 / P1566 / P1606:

C:\LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution\HpSetup.exe

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
bobby110 Top Student
Top Student
6 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

thank you for solving this issue 🙂 I have been looking for it all day

I am still looking for a sollution for : 

other error messages: 

I can not download 2 updates from HP support assistant: driver for amd high definition and cardreader genesys 10v1809

Garmin says memory card not valid

In certain emails in telenet webmail I get no pictures in google chrom. I do get them on my former computer and in microsoft edge. 

also if I move my mouse it does not influence sleepmode of my laptop. It does not waken laptop from sleepmode

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation