05-18-2017 08:15 AM
I need some help!
I was working, for several years with my HP Deskjet 1220C and it was perfect. Very good printer!
Some days ago, I formatted my “C” disk and I installed the same Windows operating system that I had before. I am surprised that now I can’ not install my printer back… Windows said that does not have the DRIVERS.
I try to get them from HP WEB SITE, but I could not find them.
I try to get them from WINDOWS SITE, but I could not find them either.
Can someone help me to install again my HP Deskjet 1220C? I will appreciate a lot.
05-19-2017 07:50 AM
Thanks for using the HP Forums.
Follow these steps (Blue Dot) to get the IN-OS drivers for your printer.
- Go to Devices and Printers > Add a printer
- Select "Add a local printer"
- Use an existing port
- Click on "Windows Update" (may take a while to update) and then "HP"
- Scroll until you find your printer model.
- Click "Next" and walk through the rest of the steps to install your printer.
Do let us know if that helps.
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.