09-12-2017 09:02 AM
Hi I am suddenly having problems printing anything of the internet. I thought it was my cartages as they were low. Then i reinstalled the printer but not happens. it downloads to 11 % and stops. Any solutions?
09-13-2017 05:37 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Officer 8600 Printer. I understand that you are unable to print form internet and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
- Are you getting any error message while printing?
- Which browser are you trying to print from?
- Did you do an y hardware or software changes?
Print from a different browser and check if that prints.
Perform a power reset.
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!