04-22-2019 08:48 AM
@youssef2019, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Resetting the printer can help clear the error message on the printer.
Follow these steps to reset the printer.
Press the Power button () to turn off the printer.
Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
Wait 60 seconds.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
Press the Power button () to turn on the printer.
If the issue persists, I am afraid it could be a hardware failure and you can try our other support options for further assistance.
Follow the steps below to reach out to our HP Support team:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee