cristinaprime01 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

regionalization reset

HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer series

i  bouth the  new  cartriges   I need  to  change   region  on  the printer  please  let  me  know  a number  to  call  the  form you are  requesting the   fill  wont  take the  serial  number  y   submit

I 've  bein  trying  to  talk  to an  actual  agente  since   lask  week 

3 REPLIES 3
18,429 13,755 288 1,076
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

regionalization reset

@cristinaprime01

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
SAM172 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

regionalization reset

HEY, I have the same issues, i am in Tanzania I got my office Jet Pro 8710 but can't get the 952 ink only available is the 953ink, is it possible to make that work?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,807 10,630 518 537
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

regionalization reset

@SAM172

Thank you for joining the HP Community

HP customizes some printers and ink cartridges to meet local customer needs. If you take your printer from one country/region to another country/region, you might not find ink cartridges with the same number on the label as your original ink cartridges. If you install an ink cartridge with a different number on the label printer will not accept the cartridge.

Regionalization should be done on the printer.

For regionalization click on this link: facebook.com/hpsupport for support.

OR

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support for one on one interaction. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Make sure you select the Country and Region.

Keep me posted, hope this helps!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation