Level 11
2,564 2,556 312 636
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

unable to add printe/scanner to pc

Hi

try installing the Drivers in the link below and follow the instructions

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/DJ2600/DJ2600_Full_WebPack_43.2.2474.exe

Hope this helps.

***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

0 Kudos
Level 1 SilentTodd
Level 1
7 7 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

unable to add printe/scanner to pc

Hi Iceworm2,

I hope to help you with the setup of your new PC to HP Deskjet 2655.

1) For setup, laptop and the printer will need to be connected at the same network / SSID.  The laptop should be on 2.4GHz.

2)To restore the printer to network, on the printer, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button for three seconds. The Power button will blink for a few seconds, and then the printer will be in setup mode.

3) Visit 123.hp.com to install and start the HP printer software or mobile app, and follow the onscreen instructions to setup your printer.  Select Connect a new device, select Wireless, and then follow the onscreen instructions.  Please choose the FULL driver during your setup selection.

4)  Alternatively, you can also  download and install the driver of the printers to your laptop via the follow website :

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/....

Run the file and follow the steps to install the driver, to connect your printer to wireless.

5) Please note that for scanning, you wiill need to install the full driver in order to utilise all the different scan functions.  You may want to consider to use the Mobile apps (HP smart apps for Win10) to make your printing / scanning task easier.

Cheer,

SilentTodd

I am a HP employee. I am speaking of myself and not HP.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation