Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
9010 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought this thing 2 days ago.. Still, I have not been able to print anything on it from my computer.   

I contacted support this morning, and they seemingly got it working..
Probably my luck the network had it pointing at that device which meant I had no internet connection.

It is, and shows up on the network     and is connected via wifi/bluetooth.

For some reason, any option, for this HPE354B2 (9010 series) shows an error related to rundll32.exe....
"windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.  you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"  
Tried different answers by tweaking the operating system (OS) has not improved matters any 
Also, this printer shows itself being "offline" with no way for me to change it

When we start getting into the innards of windoze, dll, and exe files on dos, you know this POS printer isn't going to work for me.        I'm giving technical support one more chance at opening, and then it's getting boxed up and returned to the store I bought it from.    I'll make sure I buy a different brand, because whatever they are doing here, isn't working with windoze 10.

I'm all ears for tonight in the early morning.......   anyone else have these issues, and were able to keep this expensive desk ornament?

Is there ANYTHING else with all this extra crap where numerous things can, and will go wrong? that I can get that doesn't require FIVE hours to make it work (and still not having success)?????????????????????????????

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.