Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
TANGO X
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have paid my $19.99 for out of warranty service and now I cannot locate a real person to help me with my Tango X wireless problem. It isn't connecting with the computer (off line) .

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@dbugman1

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I want to thank you for taking the time to speak to us today.  

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that 
here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying although it leaves me wondering what will happen next. I have purchased the support plan for out of warrant service assistance and cannot get past the serial number entry. HP leaves nothing to be desired with their customer NO-SUPPORT policy.  No support is working wonderfully.

Tim

HP Recommended

I agree, I have exhausted every way I know to get to customer support but it does not seem to exsist.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.